Thursday, February 18, 2010

CA$H
I like the “guns blazin, shoot ‘em up” movies….you know where someone is going to get some revenge over being framed or family being hurt. I got in the mood for one of those the other day and messed up by thinking CA$H would do it for me. There are no words to describe how bad this movie is.

First of all, I don’t know who the good looking guy was on the cover because the guy that was in the movie was ugly as sin. The language was HORID!! I can handle some bad language but I’m telling you every vile word thinkable flew out of everyone’s mouth every other second. The story line from the box talked about a guy who got out of prison and went to take care of the people who killed his family. I never saw that story line in this movie. I think my son could have filmed iwith a camcorder and it be better quality. The first killing in the show almost made me hurl all over my husband….it was so graphically real. I couldn’t take it and turned it off within 15 min.

Save your money, ears and eyes…I wouldn’t even pick the box up.

0 comments: